Monday 29 October 2012

clerk jerry

Dear bloggers

Hello I am jerry and I am a clerk. I am 45% auditf, 15% visual and 40% tactile. I live in the us. I am an insurance claims clerk.



This morning I woke up at 5am outside of the city to go work at Industrielle Alliance. At my office, I prepare myself to work to apply insurance rating systems and to transmit claims for payments or farther investigation. It should have lasted a very long time , when I arrived in the room I was right on time because I had already two cases to investigate, 10 minutes. I worked an hour in my office to finish the new cases, (many new cases) after I decided that I was good and that I should eat to get my lost energy back. After my break I distributed mail and read messages which said that I had to calculate the claims for the last 2 hours. After the end of the calculations I sent the results to my boss and took my lunch break to eat and see the new games at a shop in the mall next to the building that I work in. After my break I reviewed data on insurance applications for a case. Directly when finished my day of work I went home to eat with my family.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment