Tuesday 30 October 2012

architect


Hello fellow bloggers,
 
 
My name is Jason and I am an architect.
This morning I woke up at 6:00 AM to go to my office which is situated in central Québec area. Oh and I am going to take this time to tell you about my skills regarding architecture. I am 10% auditory, 50% tactile and 40% visual learning. I work as an architect because of all the sketching and drawing and sometimes building the building, smaller, with, let’s say cardboard, so that I can get a better view of what I am going to design. I am also an architect because of how cool it is to design all those buildings. In a day I mostly do these things
· Meet with clients.
· Win contracts.
· Solve problems.
· Estimate costs.
· Meet with consultants.
· Produce drawings.
· Present at public hearings.
· Draw up specifications.
· Call tenders.
· Visit construction sites. Here is an example of a building that I designed,
 

That building is one of my personal favourites because that is the one that got me the best contract and, it looks great huh, for its look. To become an architect you have to complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture from a university program approved by the Canadian Architectural Certification Board (CACB). That is my job Architect thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment