Wednesday 17 October 2012

vet




Hello, my name is Bob and I am a vet. A vet is a professional who treats disease, disorder and injury in animals. I recently did a personality test and I wanted to share the results with you, I got 10% visual learning, 60% tactile learning and 30% auditory learning. The mean salary Those not continuing their studies made $67,359 at first where vets in the United Kingdom earned slightly less with salaries at an average of £25,000. In a day you mostly have to do small check-ups on animals that their owner brings us. we also do vaccins on animals depending on their needs. In order to practice, vets must complete both an appropriate degree in veterinary medicine, and in most cases must be registered with the relevant governing body for their jurisdiction. Dependent on where the vet practices (or wishes to practice), they may have to complete an examination or test in order to complete this registration. I decided to become a vet because I really like animals and my family is mostly vets except my small brother that is still in secondary education. What im best at in this job is, mostly, the check-ups, vaccins and small operations. That is what my job, skills, reasons and personality is concerning my job.
Thank you for reading my blog!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment