Tuesday 6 November 2012

gym teacher


Hello fellow bloggers,
My name is Jason and I am a gym teacher.
This morning I woke up at 6:00 AM to go to the school which is situated in central Québec area. Oh and I am going to take this time to tell you about my skills regarding being a gym teacher. I am 10% auditory, 70% tactile and 20% visual learning. I work as a gym teacher because of all the kids I teach, yes I like kids but don’t think the wrong way, also about the sports we do and running. To be a gym teacher you have to be body smart, especially with an elementary school gym teacher you also have to be nerve smart, which I am both by the way. Here is a picture of me:
To become gym teacher you have to “Typically you need to complete a degree in Health and Physical Education at a 4 year college or university. Some of the classes you may have to take are Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Health and Wellness classes, activity courses like golf, aerobics, basketball, tennis, racquetball, and other team and/or individual sports, a number of Teaching PE/Health Methods Classes, and Student teaching or internships.” According to PEcentral.org, because it’s been awhile I’ve done those studies so I don’t remember. My skills by the way are that I am physically fit and I am good at most sports. This is what my job is.




No comments:

Post a Comment