Friday 7 December 2012

manufacturing

  Hello I am Shmiggi and I am a computer manufacturer. I am 50% auditive, 10% visual and 40% tactile. I live in Quebec, Canada. I work normally 40 hours per week.


This morning I woke up at 5 am in my apartment in down town Quebec, ready to go work in the factory, I prepare myself to go assemble computer chips or other computer parts I am working with my partner bobby and I've been working in the field of manufacturing for 15 years. We maintained our productivity rate for three hours with the others, when we slowed down the pace it was 9 am and it was time to get a brake and more energy to keep the pace up and to maintain our job. We tested the circuits for the computers in the testing area and realised that there were problems to fix but it would stand if there was a problem so we did not fix them. The testing of the chips lasted 10 minutes. I told my partners that they had to be more careful with the chips. After the assembly and test we had a well-deserved lunch to gain more energy. After the lunch we ran back to our stations to respond to a customer line. For the rest of the day we repeated this activity 5 times before the end of the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment