Monday 10 December 2012

marketing

Hello I am mugga migga and I am a  Holistic marketer. I am 10% auditif, 50% visual and 40% tactile. I live in Texas, USA. I buy normally 10 hours per week.





This morning I woke up at 10 am in my apartment in down town Dallas. I am a holistic marketer. Holistic marketing is "concept looks at marketing as a complex activity and acknowledges that everything matters in marketing - and that a broad and integrated perspective is necessary in developing, designing and implementing marketing programs and activities. The four components that characterize holistic marketing are relationship marketing, internal marketing, integrated marketing, and socially responsive marketing." according to Wikipedia. In a day I plan all the products to market and to present what the benifits and why you should buy it. The reason im a holistic marketer is that I like presenting things to people and interacting with them. For the rest of the day we went home to play assasins creed 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment