Sunday 2 December 2012

information & technology


Dear bloggers

Hello I am Miyagi and I am a game developer. I am 10% auditif, 50% visual and 40% tactile.

This morning I got up at 7:00 to start working. You see I work at home:



I will tell you my skills regarding this job I am technological, visual and tactile smart. Now you are probably wondering why I decided to become game developer, most of you will think it is because I am a gamer, actually I became game developer for one simple reason: the feedback you get with the people the games you developed. Basically that means that I like to see how people enjoy what I did and it tells me that I did not do all that work for nothing. This job is really "video game developer is a software developer business or individual which creates video games." according to Wikipedia. In a day I write my storyline, which takes a long time, and then submit it to my platform creators who then incorporate it to the game. I like this job because it makes me see at what extent technology has gotten and how hard our life would be without electronic gadgets. My buddy Jayjay, his real name is Jason, is responsible for the platforming mentioned earlier but he also helps me write my storyline and he tries to teach me the basics of platforming, but honestly what I see is a bunch of letters and numbers all over the screen, and how it works. Thank you for reading, this is my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment