Tuesday 4 December 2012

public safety

Hello dear bloggers,

I am Robby and I am a police officer.

To be police officer you need a personality that is people, law, drive and strict smart, which I am naturally, and you need to be punctual. Today I woke up at 3:00 am because there was this delinquent teenager that decided to rob this alcohol shop. This is my typical day, get called super early to go for a emergency that usually ends the same way, the guy/girl runs away, chase him, catch him, bring him to the station. The reason I became police officer is because I always wanted to be in the law department and I somehow managed to land being officer. Being police officer basically means "Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, and the maintenance of public order." according to Wikipedia. I like being part of the police because of the respect other people give you, when people are around me they never do too much, they barely talk. Its funny because that is how I know they did or are going to do something bad. So this on.. sorry got to go there is an emergency bye!
File:Feeding time dark.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment