Tuesday 27 November 2012

human services

Hello fellow bloggers,

I am  Maaga Puki and my brother is Atzeratua Oilarra and he is a nanny. I am a fitness instructor on my own small company that has not yet been really successful but we manage to stay alive.

This morning I woke up at 6:30 am to go to my gym, which is in the center of Motikoyo, Japan. to be fitness instructor you have to be body and people smart because you can’t be a fitness instructor if you are fat or you can’t handle being around people. My type of learning is 45% additive, 15% visual and 40% tactile. My skills’ regarding this job is that I am good in sports, naturally, and I usually get along well with people. Today I coached 1 person that is new to my gym, I made her do tests like stretching and jogging, stuff like that to see where she is so that I don’t make her do a program that is way too hardcore for her. to become fitness instructor you "require a high school diploma, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and automated external defibrillator(AED) certification, and some type of examination." according to Wikipedia. As a fitness instructer I coach my clients into being fit and healthy. The reason I became a fitness instructor is because I like sports and I am fit so I feel selfish if I cant help other people become fit like me. Thank you this is my job.

File:Personal trainer showing a client how to exercise the right way and educating them along the way.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment