Wednesday 7 November 2012

accountant

Hello dear bloggers,


My name is Sam and I am an accountant and I work for Fitouchini alfreddo & co. This morning I woke up at 5:00 am to go to my office, now you are probably wondering why I get up so early, I get up so early because I live in St. Raymond and my office is in central Québec area. I am also going to take this time to talk to you about my personality; I am number, letter, word and computer smart. To be accountant you pretty much have to be like that because you stay in your office and fill in reports and check the pays, most of you will think that it is boring but I find it pretty fun. My skills for this job are I type fast, naturally, and I can read fast too. The reason I became accountant is because most of my family are accountant or in that branch, my brother max is credit analyst and my sister Julie is a bookkeeper. My parents died in a car accident 5 years ago but they were also both accountants, that is how they met. By the way here is a picture of me:
To become an accountant you have to `To pursue a career as a CA I will need to enroll for a Bachelor of Accounting Science degree or a Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting degree or an equivalent CA (SA) undergraduate qualification at a SAICA accredited university`. According to Witz.ca because I don’t remember the studies I did it’s been since 1987 that I am accountant.
Thank you for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment