Thursday 15 November 2012

dentist

Hello dear bloggers,


My name is Jason and I am a dentist.
This morning I woke up at 6:00 AM to go to my work building which is situated in central Québec area. Oh and I am going to take this time to tell you about my skills regarding dentist. I am 10% auditory, 50% tactile and 40% visual learning. I work as a dentist because of all the interacting with people and all these teeth and sometimes doing filling. I am also a dentist because of how cool it is to play with all those teeth. Here is the exact meaning of dentist,
"A dentist, also known as a 'dental surgeon', is a health care practitioner that specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity. The dentist's supporting team aides in providing oral health services. The dental team includes dental assistants, dental hygienists, dental technicians, and in some states, dental therapists." For a dentist you have to be people, tool and visual smart, which I am by the way. In the dentist branch jobs there is, General Dentist Cosmetic Dentists Orthodontist Periodontist Oral Surgeon Dental Assistant Dental Hygienist Dental Lab Technician, I won't go explaining all of these because it would be way too long and the names say it all. This is dentistry. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment