Friday 23 November 2012

tour guide


Hello dear bloggers,


I am Marcopolo and I am a tour guide. I am 30% auditif, 30% visual and 40% tactile. I live in Rome. I work normally 40 hours per week and I gain 205$ per day.


This morning I woke up at 5:30 am in my small house in down town Rome, ready to go work at the center, I prepared myself to go respond to tourists in need. I work with Billy and I worked in the field of touring for 30 years. When we received our first tourist it was 9 am and it was to show them, of course, the coliseum in V.I.P We arrived on the site and realized that there were more people than usually. The visiting of the V.I.P passes lasted 10 minutes. I told my clients that they skipped a line of 3 hours. After the escalation they had a well-deserved brake to gain more energy. After the brake we descended back to our tour bus to eat our lunch. After the paying for the day we drove them to their hotel one by one. Today I gained 70 $. After the end of my charged day I went home with my family to go eat the supper. This is my typical day as a tour guide. Thank you for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment